Opioid Use Disorder
By the time you finish reading this page, another opioid related young life has been taken away, another family destroyed, wondering in pain, if anything could have been done to prevent such an irreparable loss.
If you are determined to address seriously and profoundly the substance dependence, strengthen yourself and resolve this nightmare for good, you will find at AIM Center, the effective individualized care and guidance required to reach and maintain sobriety.
Dr. Kramer spends extensive amount of time with each patient, to identify every medical, physical and emotional condition hidden behind the addiction.
This diligent and comprehensive evaluation is used to designs a program of therapeutic interventions that will effectively eliminate the compulsive desire to self-medicate with an addictive substance.
THERAPIES AVAILABLE IN OUR CENTER:
- Pharmacologic treatments, including transmucosal buprenorphine (Suboxone, Zubsolv, etc) and injectable buprenorphine (Sublocade).
- Intravenous infusions for removal of toxins (chelation) and immune system optimization (antioxidants, vitamins and minerals).
- Brain specific infusions with glutathione and amino acids.
- Ketamine infusions.
- Psychological management and emotional support, to enhance motivation and commitment to achieve sobriety.
- Medicinal Marijuana Program.
Over the past two decades, Dr. Kramer open minded approach and attentive care given to his patients, allowed hundreds of people to maintain sobriety, regain control of their lives, strengthen their family relations, and reach new educational or professional horizons.